Mom died? No, she was only resting.
I had a dream about mom this morning. The first dream since hearing about her passing.
She came over to me, looking fairly upbeat and energized. She said something like, "The last time I spoke with you, I wasn't feeling very good. But I lay down for a nap, and now I feel great!" I was a little bewildered seeing her, but said "Mom, everyone thinks you've died."
She laughed, and said, "Well there must have been some mistake, because here I am."
I myself started to doubt that she had passed, and said to her, "Yeah, I guess there has been a mistake," and started wondering how so many people could have come to the wrong conclusion.
I'd been looking for a message from mom, and I know that that was it. And if past experience is any indication, it's only the first of many.
She came over to me, looking fairly upbeat and energized. She said something like, "The last time I spoke with you, I wasn't feeling very good. But I lay down for a nap, and now I feel great!" I was a little bewildered seeing her, but said "Mom, everyone thinks you've died."
She laughed, and said, "Well there must have been some mistake, because here I am."
I myself started to doubt that she had passed, and said to her, "Yeah, I guess there has been a mistake," and started wondering how so many people could have come to the wrong conclusion.
I'd been looking for a message from mom, and I know that that was it. And if past experience is any indication, it's only the first of many.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home