Monday, March 31, 2008

Corporate milestone

In this dream, various folks were milling around. It was pretty late in the day, and it was a Friday. It appeared to be some sort of impromptu meeting in a large presentation room.

I was wandering about, trying to remember what the meeting was about. I was in the upper gallery at the back when people downstairs were gathering and settling down. I turned to some guy that I suddenly recognized as being a key developer, and from a previous dream some time ago. I realized that some time earlier he had made an announcement about some key milestones he was trying to accomplish in terms of software and company position, and I knew he was capable of doing it.

I said something to the effect about, "Hey, wasn't there a meeting a while back where you had made some critical announcements?" He admitted he was.

Then it dawned on me. "Wait. Wasn't that meeting exactly a year ago today?"

"Yup," he said wistfully, as the meeting came to order.

I suddenly had the realization that he had said a year earlier that he had said a year earlier that if he couldn't do what he set out to do (meaning, political roadblocks constantly cropping up) in a year, that he would resign.

Before I woke up, I had that "Oh, noooo..." feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home