Monday, April 21, 2008

Dream become reality?

This post isn't about a dream this time, although it does reference the March 12, 2008 dream blog entry.

I found out yesterday that my mom had died. And since then, that particular dream popped into my head. I started to wonder whether perhaps I may have misread the message of the dream.

I originally just thought it was perhaps a representation of me moving from one stage of my life to the next. Or more accurately, one more small step in some direction which I'm not completely aware of.

But in retrospect, it may have been a message that my mom was in fact the one "moving out". Or that I needed to hurry along my moving because she wouldn't be around much longer to tend over my personal effects. Or something.

All I know is that I have a new perspective on some recent events. It certainly wouldn't be the first time I've had a startling "connection" in a dream, although I'm still a little surprised that I haven't really had what I would designate The Real Deal with my mom in it. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home